|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (262 days ago)|
- Modern apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Secure parking
- Well presented
- Perfect for commuters
In town centre location a luxury top floor flat recently built by Nicholas King Homes and offering quality two bedroom accommodation within walking distance of the railway station and town centre shops. Features include wood stripped flooring, ensuite shower room and ideal for occupation/investment. Presented unfurnished, available now.
Communal Entrance Hall
and lift to the top floor. Entrance door leading to
Private Entrance Hall
with wood stripped flooring, video entry system, radiator, down lighters, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, adjoining storage cupboard.
Living Room/kitchen Area
21' 8" max x 13' 6" ( 6.60m max x 4.11m )
with double glazed window, continuation of wood stripped flooring, TV point, down lighters, wall light points, two radiators. The kitchen area is open plan to the living room and fitted with good quality wall and base level units comprising circular stainless steel sink with matching drainer, range of built-in cupboards, cupboard with washing machine, matching wall cupboards with unit housing AEG cooker with storage above and beneath, integral fridge and freezer, peninsular unit with four ring AEG gas hob with stainless steel and glass, stainless steel hood and extractor, cupboards and drawers beneath, down lighters.
14' 1" max x 8' 8" ( 4.29m max x 2.64m )
with radiator, double glazed window, dressing area with two built-in wardrobes and door to
En Suite Shower Room
comprising White suite of pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point.
9' 4" x 10' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.30m )
with double glazed window and radiator.
Luxury bathroom with White suite of pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c, enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls, extractor unit, down lighters, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point.
there is secure parking beneath the flats with one allocated parking space, electronically operated gates to parking area.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56269546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1513L1328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.