|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (96 days ago)|
- Incredibly stylish house close to Wimbledon Common
- Gorgeous entrance hall leading to superb reception room
- Generous kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors to patio
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Five further excellent bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Amazing cinema room, dining room and spacious playroom
- Mature lawned garden garage and off-street parking
- Presented to a very standard with top of the range features
Full descriptionLONG LET. A superb six bedroom detached house set within a contemporary development, boasting four floors of luxurious accommodation, including a fabulous kitchen, a cinema room and a beautiful garden.
A wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities are easily accessible within the Village and along nearby Wimbledon Broadway while the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.