|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (613 days ago)|
- Four bedroom semi-detached residence
- Fully furnished
- Downstairs study / bedroom with cloakroom
- Kitchen diner
- Large rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- EPC Rating E (Available now)
John Shepherd Lettings are delighted to offer this four bedroom semi-detached family home in Solihull within easy reach of Olton train station.
The ground floor includes a large entrance hallway, open plan living room, large rear kitchen diner with appliances and a side study / additional bedroom with cloakroom. The upstairs includes four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom.
The accommodation offers a great size, perfect for a family and other benefits include front driveway, garage and a large rear garden with patio area.
Available now and offered fully furnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56272240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.