|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- Grade II listed
- Views to Seaford Head and the sea
- Short stroll to the beach
- Easy access to the town centre
- London Victoria 90 minutes and Brighton 30 minites
- Gated development
- Allocated parking
- Private courtyard garden
- Arranged over two floors
- Contemporary bathrooms and kitchen
A fabulous and contemporary apartment forming part of the Grade II listed Corsica Hall. Arranged over two floors and offering spacious accommodation, private courtyard garden, allocated parking and well maintained communal gardens.
The development is set in gated grounds and is a short stroll to the seafront, the town and mainline station are within easy reach. This has to be one of the best apartments available to rent.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room 6.35m (20'10") x 4.50m (14'9")
Bedroom 2 3.89m (12'9") x 3.40m (11'2")
Bedroom 1 6.31m (20'9") x 3.21m (10'6")
Allocated parking space
Band D £1723.17 2016/17
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000406204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman Lettings, Seaford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.