|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2017 (446 days ago)|
- Non-smoking professional only.
- Newly refurbished double room bills inclusive.
- 2 mins walk to BR station / free on-street parking
Property reference number 5684086. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Are you looking for a quiet and friendly house share?
*2 Large, spacious double rooms available in high quality refurbished Edwardian house. (Larger double £500, smaller double £450)
*Shared living room with television and dining area.
*Two minutes walk from Bellingham station (Northbound to Denmark Hill, Elephant & Castle, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon, St Pancras International/King’s Cross, Kentish Town. Southbound to Shortlands, Bromley, Sevenoaks and others.)
*Peaceful garden with patio and outdoor furniture.
*All bills, council tax and wireless broadband included.
*Safe leafy neighbourhood.
*Sorry no pets, no DSS, no smokers, no couples, no 3rd parties.
1 month’s deposit. Rent paid in advance.
* Please quote ref. 5684086 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56277607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684086_41296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.