|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (467 days ago)|
- Charming Detached Cottage
- Close To Town & Ferry Links
- Large Conservatory
- Beautiful Garden With Ponds
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Double Glazing
- Pets Considered
- Utility Room
- On Street Permit Parking
Tucked away but still located close to town this delightful cottage is set in a stunning garden with ponds, mature trees and shrubs which all add to the charm and seclusion of this property.
The accomodation briefly comprises one double bedroom, charming lounge with feature living flame gas fire, fitted kitchen with ceramic hob and electric oven plus under counter fridge and freezer, utility room, beautiful bathroom with electric shower over the bath and large impressive conservatory with quarry tiled floor.
Heated by recently installed gas central heating this lovely property stands in an amazing garden with various nooks and crannies which will provide interest and colour all the year round and located within walking distance from town and mainland ferry links.
An internal inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate what this magical property has to offer.
Pets by negotiation.
Top up housing benefit considered with a guarantor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000032167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.