4 bedroom town house to rentMerle Mansions, E20
|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (629 days ago)|
- Available now
- Near to the greenery of Portlands, Wetlands and Victory Park
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Underground parking is available to rent, free bike storage
- No agency fees to pay
- Free subscription to Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband
This furnished 4 double bedroom townhouse is spread over three storeys and is overlooking the Portlands. The open plan kitchen and living area features a fully equipped appliances and leads out into a private terrace. There is a family bathroom and two en-suite shower in two bedrooms where all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and underfloor heating throughout. This home is just 800m from Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford City.
Situated in the former Athletes Village, East Village is voted the Best New Place to Live by London Planning Awards 2014, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015 and 2016. We do not charge agency fees and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This home is available now so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56280391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living London, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.