|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Set on the ground floor of a period conversion
- Spacious studio room with modern interiors
- Open-plan kitchen
- Bright shower room
- Direct access to private garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
LONG LET. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this attractive ground floor studio flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation with bright and modern décor and direct access to private garden.
Rushden Gardens is situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Mill Hill Broadway, while the green open space of Mill Hill Park is a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.