|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (534 days ago)|
- 3 Good sized bedroom
- Double aspect lounge
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom also with shower enclosure
- Good size enclosed rear garden
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Easy access to town centre, M4 and mainline trains
- Pets may be considered
ENTRANCE HALL stairs off
LOUNGE 19'5 x 10'7 wall mounted gas fire in surround, double aspect, brown leather sofas
KITCHEN 13'10 x 10'7 re-fitted range of base level units. Washing machine, Tumble Dryer, Fridge Freezer, builtin oven and hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer, window and door to garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING access to loft, storage cupboard with hanging rail, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
BEDROOM 1 14' x 9'7 window to front, king size bed
BEDROOM 2 14'10 x 10'2 max window to garden. wardrobe, double bed
BEDROOM 3 10'7 x 9' max window to front, built in storage cupboard
BATHROOM 8'1 x 6'4 re-fitted. Comprises Bath and shower cubicle with power shower, WC, hand wash basin vanity unit. Fully tiled with feature insets for towels. Tiled flooring, 2 x windows to garden
GARDEN patio to lawn, path leading to further garden area, pleasant outlook, mature trees and shrubs, enclosed by panel fencing
TO THE FRONT path to large front garden decorated with sleepers and slate. Enclosed by brick with gate
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 169238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, South East Head Office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.