|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (630 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Top floor
- Fine views into centracl London
- Double reception room
- Lux fitted kitchen
- 50 inch plasma and Bose surround AV system directly connected to the internet.
- Sonos sound system throughout the flat
- Fully furnished with luxury Italian & German designer furniture
- Interior design by fciLondon
- Must be seen
Woodrow Morris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning top floor apartment in this popular 1930s block close to the summit of Harrow on the Hill. The property which has been refurbished throughout features great room sizes, fine views into central London, a luxury fitted kitchen, state of the art Steam shower cubicle with built in radio and rain shower feature, 50 inch plasma and Bose surround AV system directly connected to the internet, black out blinds in master bedroom, access to communal balcony space, separate washing machine and dryer, double glazing, gas central heating, ample strorage and Sonos sound system throughout the flat.
Herga court is a 193o secluded development featuring fine communal gardens, ample parking and two Tennis courts.
Referencing Fee: £100.00 per person plus VAT (£120.00 inc)
Inventory check-out costs: From £100 dependent on property size.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOM1000850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodrow Morris, Harrow-on-the-Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.