|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (353 days ago)|
- Moments away from Esher High Street
- Located in a quiet private road
- Fully fitted functional kitchen
- Five double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Double garage
- Off street parking
- Dual aspect living room with modern attractive fireplace
- Detached character home
- EPC - D
Perfectly located on a gated private road just moments from Esher High Street is this stunning five bedroom detached character home. As you pull into the private driveway you can see your, garage and beautiful gardens to the front of the house to match the perfectly appointed garden at rear of the property. Inside this lovely family home offers bright, spacious and open living accommodation to include a large kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, downstairs toilet and utility room and two further large reception rooms making this home perfect for entertaining. On the first floor an impressive master bedroom with en suite, four further good size bedrooms and modern family bathroom. EPC rating D.
Beautiful five bedroom detached character home located in the heart of Esher on one of Esher's premier private roads, just minutes from Esher High Street and in catchment for many outstanding schools.
Details for property ID 15014 supplied to Rightmove on 05/12/16 at 3:00 pm
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.