|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (389 days ago)|
- end of terrace house
- large reception room plus conservatory
- fitted kitchen with appliances
- four bedrooms (three with wardrobes)
- family bathroom
- wonderful enclosed rear garden
- driveway & garage
The fact this four bedroom family home is located within easy walking distance of Woking mainline train station and town centre makes it an ideal place to live if you need to commute to London. Another main attraction of this home is how the accommodation is surprisingly spacious and well proportioned throughout.
All the principal ground floor rooms are accessed off of the hallway - as well as the integral garage, cloakroom with w.c., and boiler cupboard. The light and airy living room has a wonderful aspect over the pleasant rear garden, as does the conservatory. You can access the fully fitted kitchen, which comes with the usual appliances plus a slimline dishwasher, from both the hallway and reception room. Upstairs there's a large landing with four decent sized bedrooms, (three of them have fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. This home also benefits from having gas heating, double glazing, an enclosed rear garden, driveway and a garage.
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the security deposit, administration fee, checkout fee and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon further request information will be provided by the agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.