|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (479 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat
- Council Tax: Band B, £1072.29 PA
- Deposit: £1870.00
- Available immediately
- Private rear garden
- Local shops and amenities on your doorstep
- Gas Central Heating
- 315 ft from Deptford BR Station
- 0.5 miles from Deptford Bridge DLR and New Cross Stations
- 0.8 miles from Greenwich Station
We are pleased to present this split-level, two bedroom flat, located on Deptford High Street.
The first floor provides a large open plan kitchen/reception room with high ceilings, with separate toilet and private rear garden. The lower-ground floor consists of two bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
The flat is available immediately. It is within walking distance of Deptford BR over ground station and close to Deptford DLR
Please call Cannon Kallar for more details or to arrange a viewing on 0208 692 0555 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org full details also at www.cannonkallar.co.uk
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56302672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAN1002945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.