|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (567 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms, bathroom with shower & en- suite bathroom
- 2 reception rooms & conservatory
- Washer / dryer, fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Child friendly garden & garage (storage only)
- On street parking
- Close to Headington hospitals & local amenities
A traditional three storey semi-detached house with 2 reception rooms, conservatory, modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher & washer/dryer, 4 family bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & child friendly garden. This spacious family home has easy access to all hospitals, Headington amenities & London coach link.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.