|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (322 days ago)|
- Superb Breakfast Kitchen with an adjacent laundry
- 3 receptions rooms plus a study
- 4 double bedrooms 2 en suite plus Family Bathroom
- Landscaped gardens with terraces excellent for families & entertaining
- Barnt Green Village just over 1 mile away
- Superb transport links trains, buses and motorway network (M5 & M42
- Detached double garage
DESCRIPTION The property comprises of Canopy Porch, Entrance Lobby, Reception Hall, Cloakroom & Separate WC, Drawing Room, Study, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Laundry, Family Room/Bedroom Five, Galleried Landing, Master Bedroom with En Suite, Bedroom 2 with En Suite, 2 Further Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Mahogany Double Glazing throughout (except
Completely renovated in 2007, including a refitted kitchen, gas boiler replacement, rewiring, redecoration throughout, and a very attractive large Indian sandstone terrace with raised flower and shrub beds to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56319028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101348001564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.