|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 August 2016 (166 days ago)|
- **INCENTIVES TO MOVE IN**
- Three Bedrooms
- Great for Train Station
- Parking to Rear
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Energy Rating D
- Access to Amenities
- Primary and Junior Schools
***INCENTIVES TO MOVE IN CALL NOW FOR DETAILS*** NEED TO COMMUTE BY TRAIN? WANT LOTS OF AMENITIES? Then call us now to view this spacious property. Located in the heart of the village this property is ideal for the train and bus routes giving access to Rotherham, Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Doncaster. The area offers a good range of amenities from shops, doctors, dentist and much more. Also with this property been a family home it has great access to primary and junior schools. DON'T DELAY BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
***INCENTIVES TO MOVE IN CALL NOW FOR DETAILS*** The property is neutrally decorated throughout with flooring and carpets. The front facing Lounge has the benefit of a fire surround and electric fire. Through into the dining room a perfect area for a nice sized table and chairs, with electric fire. A great cupboard to the corner ideal for storage. Next onto the kitchen with a range of wall and base units in oak, built in oven and hob and contrasting worktops and wall tiles. The bathroom is downstairs with a 3 piece suite in white with mixer shower from the taps. Upstairs are three bedrooms with the master having wood floor and storage. There is a second double room and a smaller third. Externally the property has a front lawned garden with shared access to the other properties. To the rear is a small yard area fully enclosed and parking is also available.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56324404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3605F0918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.