|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (539 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom ground floor period conversion
- Bright reception room with period features and original bay
- Separate stylish kitchen with ample space for dining
- A double master bedroom and a good sized single bedroom
- Boasting a private south facing garden
- Moments from Wood Street Station and Walthamstow Village
SHORT LET. This charming two bedroom ground floor period conversion, offering original features throughout, separate kitchen with space to dine and boasts a private garden.
Vallentin Road is an enviable location set on the door step of Wood Street Station providing good transport links to the City as well as benefiting from the large array of local amenities of Wood Street and Walthamstow Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.