|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (593 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house
- 1312 sq. ft. / 122 sq m
- Available now
- Benefits from a highly sought after prestigious location
- Impressive front and rear garden
- Extended and refurbished large designer kitchen
- Parking included
- Close to local amenities and transport links
Life Residential are pleased to present this amazing three bedroom house on Lynton Avenue.
Set in the heart of West Ealing, this three bedroom house is situated only a short distance from West Ealing & Drayton Green overground stations. Being surrounded by a plethora of independent & public schools, convenience stores, restaurants and supermarkets, there are plenty of options and local accessible for your daily needs. And with Uxbridge Road only around the corner, access to the A40 & the A406 is only moments away.
This three bedroom is fitted to an outstanding specification, featuring a central kitchen island, an extended and completely refitted designer kitchen, large double glazed windows, high ceilings and a genuine bespoke wooden fireplace. This is a modern and outstanding property, that still maintains the character of the original construction.
This property also comes with parking, two reception halls, a large rear garden and a well maintained front garden for a pleasant approach. Available immediately, this is one property that cannot be missed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.