|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2017 (100 days ago)|
- Popular Elvetham Heath Location
- Modern Townhouse
- Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen (White Goods Included)
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite To Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Available From Mid-August
Lovely 3 double bedroom semi-detached property located on the ever popular Elvetham Heath development. This modern, well equipped townhouse also boasts a fitted kitchen with white goods to include fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a double sized waterfall shower in the family bathroom, as well as an en-suite to the master bedroom. You can also find a garage and parking along with front and rear gardens.
AVAILABLE FROM MID AUGUST - UNFURNISHED
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
KITCHEN - 11'11 X 6'0 (3.6m x 1.8m)
LIVING ROOM - 15'9 X 12'11 (4.8m x 3.9m)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM - 12'11 X 8'8 (3.9m x 2.6m)
BEDROOM - 10'11 X 8'0 (3.3m x 2.4m)
BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE DOUBLE SHOWER
STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM - 13'11 X 12'11 (4.2m x 3.9m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
GARAGE - 20'6 X 10'3 (6.2m x 3.1m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Griffin Sales & Lettings Ltd, Farnborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.