|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- First Floor Drawing Room with Balcony
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Five Further Upstairs Bedrooms
- Three Upstairs Bedrooms
- Exceptional Roof Terrace
- Guest Cloak Room
- Adjoining Lower Ground Flat
- Additional Kitchen, Reception Room
- Two Further Bedrooms (Totalling Seven)
This exceptional family home has just undergone a complete refurbishment to a very high standard with superb attention to detail. The historic character has been blended with modernity to include a Bowers & Wilkins sound system, bespoke Roundhouse kitchen complete with Aga, Gaggenu appliances. The accommodation is over six floors giving flexible accommodation and includes a lower ground floor two bedroom, two bathroom self contained apartment with fully equipped kitchen.
Other features include elegant light fixtures from John Cullen including an exceptional chandelier in the first floor drawing room There is a library built in to the rear of the of the reception room which features a Bang & Olufsen television. There is a further media space to the front of the house in the lower ground floor designed for use as a cinema room.
The raised ground floor includes an elegant dining space with a fireplace from Chesney’s, parquet flooring open plan to the kitchen. Bathrooms feature Fired Earth tiling, and there is under-floor heating through the bathrooms and in selected areas elsewhere including the kitchen. Access can be gained from the front of the house to the lower ground floor for the convenience of the residents.
Situated close to both Pimlico & Belgravia amenities. Convenient for transport links at Victoria Station (including the Gatwick Express, various overland services & underground services via the District & Circle & Victoria Lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56329675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P142732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Pimlico & Westminister.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.