|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (479 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE early November through CBSlade Property Group!
- Furnished annexe situated in the grounds of Seven Bridges Farm
- Allocated parking outside the front of the property
- Stables available to rent separately if required
- Views over the countryside from all the windows.
- Great transport links nearby
- Would be suitable for a professional who is looking for a Monday to Friday Let.
- FEES: £150 for each person over the age of 18 who will be living in the property
- Should a guarantor be required this will incur a cost of £78
Situated in the sought after village of Water Eaton is this well presented one bedroom annexe located on Seven Bridges Farm. This fully furnished property consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/diner, upstairs living area, bathroom and allocated parking. NOW LET!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6064614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBSlade, Cricklade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.