|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Boasting a recent refurbishment throughout
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Secure development
- Moments from nearby amenities
LONG LET. A lovely two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and generous accommodation and a recent refurbishment throughout.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Brent Street and Hendon while the green open spaces of Hendon Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.