|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 August 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Deceptive Accommodation
- 2 Double Bedroom En Suite
- Large Open plan Dining/ Family Kitchen
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Basement Utility
- Modern Features
- south Facing Rear Courtyard
- Close to Town Centre and Train Station
- Few minutes walk from The Carrs Parkland
Recently renovated 2 Double Bedroom Period Terrace with a deceptive level of living accommodation over 3 floors. Reception Hall, Lounge, Large open plan Dining Family Kitchen with fabulous wood burning stove feature and excellent range of modern units with integrated appliances. Basement Utility/WC. An amazing Master Bedroom En suite Bathroom and further Double Bedroom with En-suite. Low maintenance enclosed rear yard. A few minutes from the Town Centre and Railway Station so well placed and worth viewing!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101224000396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wilmslow - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.