This property is marketed by Romans, Staines - Lettings at £750 per month. Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
All figures inclusive of VAT where applicable.
1. Reservation fee - £500 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent) 48 hours prior to the tenancy commencing
2. Security deposit - In most cases this is equal to one and a half months¿ rent
3. Standard Administration fee - £499 per property which includes one tenant reference. Each person added to the tenancy will result in an additional £199*
3a. Student let administration fee - £300 inclusive of VAT per person. This fee is also inclusive of all guarantor referencing*4. Room Let administration fee
- £300 for sole occupancy*
5. Check in fee - The tenant is also responsible for the check in fee when using Romans¿ independent inventory supplier and are based on the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished, these range from £115-£234. These costs are applicable for properties that range from a Studio apartment to a 5 bedroom property. There may be occasions when this is not applicable but you will be made aware of this upfront. Please note that if you require to move in on a Saturday there will be an additional cost of £60
*These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement
The following may also apply dependent upon your own individual circumstances:
1. Guarantor fee - £199
2. Express check-in fee - £144 when you want to move in within 5 working days
3. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months¿ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above
4. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £240
5. Change the start date of the Tenancy Agreement after paperwork has been sent out £36
6. Replacing lost inventory £36
7. Onward referencing £36
8. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36
9. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour
10. Failure to check out of the property on the confirmed time and date (unless notice is given 48 hours beforehand) £144
11. Adding a pet to a current Tenancy Agreement £120 plus a half-month¿s top-up deposit
12. Rent reminder letter £15
13. Tenant lease extension £132
14. Failing to provide access to the property for a routine visit £60
15. Application to retract your tenancy notice £120
16. Early marketing charge £120
17. Interest of 3% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid
18. Stamp Duty Land Tax ¿ payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125000 please contact HMRC for further info
19. There is a surcharge of £1 for payments made by debit card or 3.5% surcharge for payments made by credit card
20. There is a surcharge of £4 for payments made by cheque for the Tenant lease extension fee
Romans is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Romans are members of the Property Ombudsman being the largest lettings redress scheme in the UK.