2 bedroom terraced house to rent4 Railway Court, Newtown St Boswells, Melrose, Scottish Borders, UK
|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom terraced Villa situated in the heart of Newtown St Boswells. This well presented property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing and is close to loca...
- Unfurnished. Council Tax Band A. EPC Rating TBC.
- Available as from end of February 2017. Deposit £595.
- Landlord registration number 462157/355/21531.
Spacious two bedroom terraced Villa situated in the heart of Newtown St Boswells. This well present property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing and is close to local amenities. Currently being renovated throughout which includes instalment of a new kitchen.
Entrance porch, lounge, new breakfasting kitchen, downstairs w/c, one very spacious double bedroom, large single bedroom, bathroom and large laminated attic space.
Unfurnished. Council Tax Band A. EPC Rating TBC.
Available as from end of February 2017. Deposit £600.
Landlord registration number 462157/355/21531.
Property ref: 121_2523_4266148
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56335858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4266148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson, Galashiels.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.