|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2016 (382 days ago)|
- Excellent mid terrace property within walking distance of sea front
- Two reception rooms
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/newly fitted kitchen and redecorated in parts
- Will not accept Housing Benefit/will consider Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC - D
- Deposit 750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR CLEETHORPES OFFICE ON ST PETERS AVENUE
An excellent three bedroom house in this much sought after location in Cleethorpes and within short proximity of the seafront and local amenities. The property partially redecorated, comprises a sitting room with feature fireplace and mirror, dining room, fully fitted new kitchen with built in extractor, hob and oven, downstairs bathroom with shower over the bath and WC, three good sized bedrooms to the upstairs, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and lovely secluded garden to rear. Potential long term let
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 29th September 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 750.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56338405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30037788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.