|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2016 (627 days ago)|
- Delightful bungalow positioned on a corner plot
- One reception room
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/wet room and garage
- Will consider Housing Benefit and Pets
- Council tax band C/EPC - C
- Deposit 800/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE
Delightful bungalow positioned in this popular location on a corner plot surrounded by enclosed gardens, convenient for the Toll Bar Acadamey and other amenities. Comprising modern fitted kitchen including oven, hob and extractor, one reception room, two bedrooms, wet room including WC, hand basin and shower, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and driveway leading to the garage. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on 29th September 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 800
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56338426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30098383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.