|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Unfurnished - Available end of October
- Attractive 2 Double Bedroom Georgian Style
- Plenty of Character and Charm
- Beautiful Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
- Open plan Living/Dining Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating - E
UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE NOW
This attractive two double bedroom Georgian style terraced property is located a stone's throw from Hoole's boutique shops, bars and restaurants. With Hoole fast becoming "the place to be" this traditional home boasts plenty of character and charm with the perfect blend of modern interior. Set back slightly from the road there is a small garden to the front and a beautiful low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear. Internally there is an open plan living / dining area with an exposed brick fireplace with space and fittings for a log burner. The kitchen to the rear has been recently refitted to provide a range of modern high gloss wall and base units and has a door leading to the courtyard garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the beautifully appointed bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56348587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26539931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.