|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2016 (540 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with area for dining
- Set back from the road in an attractive redbrick building
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
SHORT LET. A bright, attractive two bedroom flat, located within a redbrick building, set back from the road, in a quiet residential area moments from the shops in St Margarets and Richmond Bridge.
Well served by the shops and cafés on St Margaret's Road, the flat is also moments from the extensive amenities of Twickenham and over the bridge in Richmond. The closest station is St Margaret's.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.