|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Walking distance to Woodford station
- Two double bedrooms
- Excellent condition
- Gated with video entry phone
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bath suite
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large reception
- First Floor Flat with lift access
Bairstow Eves are pleased offer this large and stylish modern two bedroom first floor flat. The property comes with large double glazing windows giving the entire flat a brilliant bright airy contemporary feel which shows of it stylish modern features, gas central heating with stylish Victorian cast iron radiators to give extra warmth on those winter times, gated residency with secured video entry phone system. The main reception is a good size and comes with carpet and blinds. The kitchen is fully fitted and boasts a very contemporary modern look with built in appliances and mosaic tiled walls. There is a main bathroom with a white classic three piece suite with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled walls and flooring. Additionally there is a en-suite shower to the master bedroom with matching classic WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with tiled walls and flooring. The bedrooms are both large double bedrooms with blinds and carpet. The flat also has allocated parking, and is situated close to Woodford station and local shops on the Broadway. The property has been decorated with neutral colours throughout to a high standard and will be unfurnished.
Please contact the Woodford Green office for more information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LMWG_F4MIL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Woodford Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.