Restaurant to rentThe Tillbridge Centre, Bob Rainsforth Way, Corringham Road, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21
£12,500 pa (£1,042 pcm)
1,200 sq. ft.
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Units from approx. 525 sq ft (48.77 sq m) to 1,050 sq ft (97.5 sq m) available.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Spar, Barnardos and Little Italy Pizza Co.
- 22 space customer car park and separate delivery access.
- Rents from: £5,500 (£458 per month) to £10,800 (£900 per month) pax
The development is situated approximately 1 mile to the East of Gainsborough town centre within a mixed use area which comprises established and proposed housing, leisure and educational facilities and employment areas.
Corringham Road is a busy arterial route from the town centre leading to the A631 dual carriageway.
Gainsborough is the administrative centre of West Lindsey District Council being a historic market town with a population of approximately 19,000.
The area has seen a resurgence over the last decade with significant investment in major retail, residential and employment based projects.
The town now boasts one of the region's premier town centre retail schemes in Marshalls Yard and is the headquarters of the
internationally renowned Ping golfing equipment manufacturer, the headquarters themselves being on Corringham Road.
Ping has a tie in with Gainsborough Golf Club which is located off Belt Road within close proximity to the development.
The Tillbridge Centre comprises a Spar convenience store and five individual retail units. The scheme includes 33 customer parking spaces together with significant staff parking and servicing areas.
The centre forms part of a wider development scheme which incorporates a recently commenced development by Beal Homes of
a further 250 new homes.
This is in addition to ongoing developments by Barratt Yorkshire and earlier phases by Persimmon.
Within the immediate neighbourhood is a new 1,200 capacity senior school which opened in September 2009.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56354719.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2005923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.