Light Industrial to rentVincent Court, Teal Park, Whisby Road, Lincoln, LN6
£22,000 pa (£1,833 pcm)
4,000 sq. ft.
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
- Brand new unit approx. 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m).
- Units completed and available for immediate occupation.
- Excellent location, close to Lincoln bypass.
- Rent: £22,000 per annum exclusive (£5.50 psf).
Teal Park is located at the junction of the Lincoln bypass and Whisby Road, to the South West of Lincoln City Centre and in the City's prime commercial and business district.
A new dual carriageway links the site access to the A46 Lincoln bypass which then provides excellent road access via the dual carriageway A46 to the A1 at Newark, the M1 at Leicester and via the A15 and M180 to the Humber Bridge and the ports of Immingham, Grimsby and Hull. In addition, the location provides easy access to Lincoln City Centre.
At 87.2 acres (35.3 hectares) Teal Park is the largest new Employment Park in the East Midlands.
The adjacent A46 Lincoln bypass has undergone a comprehensive upgrade and now provides a direct dual carriageway access off Whisby Road into the development.
Teal Park is home to Siemens industrial gas turbine service business which occupies a 135,000 sq ft facility. The units at Vincent Court have been completed and are available for immediate occupation. The development has been designed to provide ample parking and good access for delivery vehicles of all sizes. It sits adjacent the main spine road into Teal Park and will therefore be very prominent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56354878.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2006472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.