|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (293 days ago)|
- First floor apartment
- Superb location
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Further double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Modern shower room
- Walking distance to town centre
- Communal garden
- EPC Rating - C
Superbly presented two bedroom, two bathroom, first floor apartment ideally located for Mount Vernon Hospital and situated a short walk to Northwood Town Centre with it's vast array of shops and Metropolitan Line Station.
This apartment is located on the first floor and comprises of entrance hallway leading onto modern open plan lounge with fitted kitchen, double bedroom with wardrobes and ensuite shower room, further double bedroom and contemporary bathroom suite.
The property further benefits street parking and access to shared communal garden.
Park Farm House is a development located just off of Ducks Hill Road in Northwood. This apartment is within walking distance of Northwoods shopping and transport facilities, and lies within the catchment area of highly regarded schools as well as the leisure facilities of Virgin Active Health Club.
Local authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Council Tax: £1,388.93 per year (Band D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56357407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2321862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.