|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2016 (384 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Quietly located moments from Guildford town centre
- Superb open-plan kitchen with high specification appliances
- Bright reception room with modern electric fireplace
- Stylish bathroom with power shower
- Waste disposal unit in kitchen
- Private balcony
- Off-street parking and communal gardens
LONG LET. Boasting an ideal location close to the shops, restaurants and transport links of Guildford, this superb two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with modern features and also boasts a private balcony.
The property is moments from the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford centre and the relaxing open-spaces of Stoke Park. Guildford Station (National Rail) is close by providing direct access into London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.