|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (179 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the eighth floor
- Situated just moments from the River Thames
- Boasts a sizeable wraparound balcony with lovely views
- Situated within a residential purpose-built block
- Offers bright, spacious reception room/kitchen
- Features generous, well presented bedroom
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Offering a great location moments from the River Thames, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat boasts well proportioned rooms, an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a large balcony with river views.
Churchill Gardens is enviably located moments from a picturesque stretch of the River Thames with some local conveniences to be found along Lupus Street but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square are close.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.