|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (416 days ago)|
- Semi detached house with garage
- Popular Residential Estate
- Convenient to Town Centre & A1
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Energy Rating D
This three bedroom semi detached house located just over a mile from Stamford Town Centre and also offers convenient access to the A1 and local schooling. The property has the benefit of two reception rooms, an extended kitchen/breakfast room, gas central heating and double glazing - Available Now!
Located on a popular residential estate within convenient access to the A1, Stamford Town Centre and local schooling, this three bedroom semi detached house offers two reception rooms, an extended kitchen/breakast, enclose rear garden and a garage.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance Porch leading to the hallway: Tiled flooring and laminate flooring, neutral walls
Lounge: Laminate flooring, neutral walls with feature wall painted wall, feature fireplace and tv and phone point
Dining room: Laminate flooring, neutral walls, built in cupboard and patio sliding doors leading to the garden
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with a built in hob and oven and breakfast bar. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and *slimline dishwasher. Door leading to the garden.
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and airing cupboard
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in wardrobe space
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in wardrobe
Bedroom three: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over
To the rear an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with side access and a garage en bloc off Oban Close.
%Dishwasher left on use only basis (non repairing)
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4157E2402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.