3 bedroom duplex to rent6 Cairnhill Court, Bearsden, G61 1RN
Sold by Us
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (510 days ago)|
- Unfurnished.Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Residents Parking.Secure Entry System.Private Balcony
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Available Now
- Landlord Reg No. 310551/200/07411.EER Band E
A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment within a quiet development in the popular Canniesburn area of Bearsden. The property is extremely well placed for many local amenities including a wide range of shops, supermarkets, transport links and Bearsden Cross. The apartment features a large balcony which runs the length of the property and overlooks the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Decorated in neutral shades throughout the bright and spacious accommodation comprises; welcoming reception hallway, lounge with patio doors leading to the balcony, modern fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances, there are two double bedrooms on the first floor and main bathroom, A staircase leads from the first floor to the second floor of the apartment, which encompasses the master bedroom with dual aspects to both front and rear and en suite shower room. UNFURNISHED
Landlord Reg No. 310551/200/07411.EER Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56373913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BC0222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.