|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (433 days ago)|
- City Centre Location
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 6 Bathrooms
- Furnished Property
- All double beds
- Recently refurbished
- Ideal location
** HIGH SPEC REFURBISHMENT ** Fantastic CITY CENTRE location just a minute from the MARKET SQUARE ** - BILLS INCLUSIVE FOR £105pppw - Gas, Water, Electric And Internet!! ** All EN-SUITE ** DEPOSIT ONLY £200 ** NO RESERVATION FEES TO PAY ** FRIDGE FULL OF BEER ON MOVE IN!!!**
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this fantastic brand new student apartment to the market.
- Fantastic City Centre location just a minute walk from the Market Square
- BILLS INCLUSIVE FOR £105pppw - Gas, Water, Electric, TV And Internet!!
- Finished to an extremely high standard
- All EN-SUITE bathrooms
- Open plan living space with fantastic modern fitted kitchen
- TV`s in bedrooms and living area
There are 6 flats in this development, all of which were finished in September 2016, and were completed to the same standard. The photos may not represent the exact apartment. There are two 5 bed apartments, three 6 bed apartments, and one 10 bed apartment.
**NO RESERVATION FEES TO PAY**
**FRIDGE FULL OF BEER ON MOVE IN!!!**
Rent £105pppw Inclusive
48 Week Contract
£200 Deposit Per Person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56374705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26544039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.