|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (43 days ago)|
- Deposit £1095
- New build property
- Brand new fittings and interiors
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Large open plan living space
- Short walk to Gloucester Road and amenities
- Easy access to the City Centre and M32 Motorway
- Integrated white goods
- Solar panels
Full descriptionNewly constructed two double bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment on Norfolk Avenue in St Pauls, offered unfurnished and available NOW.
The property has just been finished and is brand new from top to bottom. It is immaculate and is a highly sought after location just off Brunswick Square. It offers amazing access to Cabot Circus, amenities and the M32 motorway.
The accommodation briefly comprises a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with brand new units and integrated white goods, two double bedrooms of equal size and two ensuite shower rooms.
The property also benefits from a utility area with a washing machine and tumble dryer, bike storage, a communal courtyard, intercom answering, electric central heating, a dishwasher, new wood effect flooring, new carpets, solar panels, spot lighting and an alarm system.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Brand new property,
- Sought after central location,
- Two double bedrooms,
- Two ensuite bathrooms,
- Huge open plan living space,
- Integrated white goods including a tumble dryer and dishwasher,
- Bike storage,
- Cheaper energy bills due to solar panels,
- Alarm system,
- Waterfall showers.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.