|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (505 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Victoria Lock Development With Views Over Waterway
- Convenient For Town Centre & Durham University
- Open Plan Lounge with Kitchen (With Appliances)
- Bathroom with Shower
- Telephone Entry Intercom System
- Residents Parking
- Available Immediately
- Offered FURNISHED or UNFURNISHED
- No Pets, No Smokers & No DSS
Situated within a modern development with views from the lounge over the waterways, a two bedroom first floor apartment within the modern Victoria Lock Development.
Location offers convenient access to Durham University, Stockton town centre, a wide range of amenities, commuter links and Tees Barrage.
Features include a telephone entry system, gas central heating, open plan lounge with kitchen area (built in gas hob and fan assisted electric oven, freestanding fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher), bathroom/WC with electric shower and residents parking.
The property is available with the option of FURNISHED or UNFURNISHED. No pets, no smokers and no DSS. Bond £575. The landlord stated that the rent would be set at £495 if FURNISHED with a bond of £595.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160104_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.