|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Fabulous four bedroom house
- Bright and airy reception room with bay windows
- Huge eat-in kitchen with a traditional style
- Three good size double bedrooms
- Large 70' secluded garden
- Close to the green open spaces of Wanstead Flats
- Forest Gate station is within easy reach
- Off street parking
LONG LET. Located moments from Forest Gate Station, this gorgeous four bedroom house boasts a contemporary-style in a fantastic condition with a large eat-in kitchen and 70' private rear garden.
The amenities of Woodgrange Road and Romford Road are on the doorstep, the shops of Stratford town centre and the Westfield shopping centre are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.