|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment
- Close to town centre and promenade
- Large contemporary lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- DG,GCH,intercom and off road parking
With secure communal entrance, this penthouse apartment provides off road parking, intercom access, double glazing and gas central heating.
Upon entrance you will find a spacious, neutrally decorated reception/ diner, with a large bay window providing a fantastic naturally lit space. The contemporary fitted kitchen includes integrated appliances.
Moving through the apartment comes 2 double sized bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom with shower over bath.
Properties of this nature are taken very quickly. Call today for full details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000069326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.