|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (432 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility Area
- Garden, Decking to Rear & Lawn to Side of Property
- Detached Garage & Parking for Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax Band C
- No HB/Smokers/Sharers, Pets Considered
FAC are pleased to present a three double bedroomed detached dormer property. The property consists of a spacious lounge, kitchen/diner and family bathroom. Decking and shed to the rear garden and lawn to the side of the property. Detached garage and parking for two cars.
The property is a short walk to nearby amenities and Par, St Austell and beaches are a short drive away.
Fees applicable are:
Applicant: £75 per adult for tenant referencing
Guarantor: £50 (if required)
Tenancy Administration Fee: £170
Rent: One month's rent in advance
Deposit: One month's rent plus £100
Pet Deposit: £100 (if applicable)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56393998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26548093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.