|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (350 days ago)|
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- NEWLY FITTED 1ST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- TWO PARKING SPACES TO REAR
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- SELECTIVE LICENCE - 1 HOUSEHOLD
- CLOSE TO ZONE 3 STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FURNISHED AND AVAILABLE NOW
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
the lounge has doors opening onto the rear garden and a window to flank with an open plan staircase, there is a radiator, a 2 seatersofa and matching 3 seater sofa, dining room table and chairs and laminated flooring
The kitchen has been recently refitted with a good range of matching base and wall units, a wahsing machine, a firdge freezer, an oven hob and extractor hood, a window to front a radiator and ceramic flooring
There is a first floor bathroom with a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a shower rail and shower curtain, a pedestal sink and a low level flush wc
In the bedroom there is a double bed in each and a wardrobe with radiators and carpet as laid
There is a parking space with the property which is at the rear
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000047487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.