|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (408 days ago)|
- Modern & spacious 4 bed cottage
- Well appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Dining room
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom
- Some restrictions on pets
- Single garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden & plenty of driveway parking
- Council Tax Band F
Contemporary design complements traditional charm in this very well presented and spacious 4 bed cottage. Located in the centre of the village, the property comprises a lovely kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the patio, a range cooker, quartz worktops, some built in appliances & separate utility room. Sitting room with woodburning stove & French doors to the patio, dining room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & contemporary ensuite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom. At the front the cottage has plenty of driveway parking and a single garage. The fully enclosed rear garden has a large patio with steps up to an area of lawn. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Piccolo Property Services.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56395663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PIC1PIC002098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Piccolo Property Services, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.