|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (466 days ago)|
- Superb garden apartment
- Great 20ft garden with back access
- Excellent condition
- Fantastic location
- Available from 25th February 2017
- Offered furnished
- Separate dinning-room / study area
- Separate utility room / storage space
- Separate kitchen
- Close to shops and transports
mile... are delighted to offer on the market this superb one bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of this Victorian conversion. The property boasts a great bedroom in the front, a modern three piece bathroom, a separate fully fitted kitchen, a living-room with a separate dining area which can be used a study room too, a separate utility room / storage room and there are three accesses to a great and low maintenance 20ft garden. The flat also benefits from original wood sash windows, high ceilings, wooden flooring throughout and an abundance of light and storage space. Valliere Road is within easy reach of Kensal Green and Willesden Junction (Bakerloo line and Overground) and Kensal Rise (overland) stations as well as the numerous coffee shops, restaurants, gastro pubs and shopping amenities of Park Parade, Kensal Rise, Kensal Green, Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill. Offered furnished, the property is available from the 25th of February 2017.
BEDROOM 13' 8" x 12' 10" (4.17m x 3.91m)
BATHROOM 8' 9" x 5' 11" (2.67m x 1.8m)
KITCHEN 10' 2" x 5' 7" (3.1m x 1.7m)
RECEPTION ROOM 12' 6" x 9' 6" (3.81m x 2.9m)
DINING ROOM / STUDY 9' 6" x 7' 8" (2.9m x 2.34m)
UTILITY ROOM / STORAGE SPACE 14' 2" x 4' 9" (4.32m x 1.45m)
GARDEN 20' (6.1m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56395726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101541004742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile... , Kensal Rise.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.