|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2017 (338 days ago)|
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- ONE BEDROOM PART FURNISHED FLAT IN THE POPULAR HARRINGTON AREA
- ADJACENT TO RAILWAY STATION AND BUS STOP
- LOCAL AMENITIES
- DINING KITCHEN
- MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE
- ENERGY RATING - C / TAX BAND - A
A one bedroom flat in a popular location close to local amenities, arterial routes and a train station. This Flat is ready to just walk into and relax providing an easy transition into your new home. Comprises of: - Living/Dining Area, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom and Part Furnished. Viewing is essential to appreciate.
3.45m x 7.19m
Having an open plan living/dining area with TV point and an inner hall leading to -
1.85m x 3.18m
Having fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point and plumbing for automatic washing machine
4.22m x 2.57m
With double radiator
3.0m x 1.55m
Having bath with overhead shower, WC and pedestal sink
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56395957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOR140518_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.