|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (323 days ago)|
- Stunning Ground Floor Flat
- Period Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room / Wc
- Magnificent Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Bathroom / Wc
- Wealth Of Period Features
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance Of Train Station
A stunning ground floor flat forming part of a period conversion occupying a highly convenient location within walking distance of Rochester train station and High Street. The beautifully proportioned accommodation is full of character and briefly comprises, communal entrance with an entryphone system, entrance hall, impressive open plan living space with a modern integrated kitchen and far reaching views to the rear, master bedroom with an en suite shower room / wc, a second double bedroom and a bathroom / wc. Externally, there is the advantage of allocated off road parking for one vehicle to the front and there is visitors parking available to the rear. This property is certain to generate immediate interest and should be viewed at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56400589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 247528420863_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Rochester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.