|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 May 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the tenth floor
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Two well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Features sleek bathroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Onsite residents team with Concierge, bike storage
- Communal terraces, exercise room, library, meeting room
- Communal penthouse lounge and dining room
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of Vantage Point, a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
This fantastic one bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of Vantage Point, a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. The building benefits from extensive communal facilities including: concierge, penthouse lounge, penthouse dining room, exercise room, games room, library, meeting room, bike storage, terraces with BBQ and pizza oven.
The property is situated just moments from a vast array of local shops and supermarkets on Junction Road and Holloway Road. The open space at Waterlow Park and the charming cafes and restaurants of Highgate Village are also close at hand.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.