|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Charming studio flat
- Light and airy studio room
- Boasting a separate sleeping area
- Situated in a beautiful mid-terraced Victorian house
- Stylish modern kitchen with full range of appliances
- Located on the lower ground floor
- Sole use of an under pavement storage area
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. A bright and sunny studio flat in a charming period conversion just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street.
Hornton Street benefits from an enviable location moments from Kensington High Street with its wealth of fashionable shops bars and restaurants, and Notting Hill Gate is also nearby. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.